What we love
Pure elegance and opulence
Sitting directly on the beach at Reeds Bay in St James, on Barbados' west coast - this super deluxe private home is incredibly elegant as it enjoys exclusivity due to it's gated and fully enclosed setting.
There is a plunge pool and private terraces that allows you to enjoy the stunning views out the ocean expanse that parades out from the villas doorstep in a carpet like fashion to the miles and miles beyond.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans and have generously sized en-suite bathrooms. The two master suites have their own patios with sliding French doors if you wanted to gasp at the view in the ultimate privacy. The spacious and extremely comfortable living and dining area also have sliding doors opening out to the decking area and al fresco dining space.
The sunsets here are particularly spectacular and it is quite frankly near on impossible to pick any faults with this simply sublime family villa.
- Master Suite - Queen bed; bathroom – tub & shower, sitting area, private patio with table & chairs
- Suite 2 - Queen bed; bathroom – tub/shower, private patio with table & chairs
- Bedroom 3 - Twin beds pushed together (can be separated), bathroom -‐ shower
- Bedroom 4 - Queen bed; bathroom -‐ shower
- Open plan living and dining area
- Al fresco dining area
- Swimming pool
- Private terraces
This villa is fully staffed with the following:
- Pool services
- Nightly security guard
- Personal villa manager
LocationIt is approximately a 30 - 40 minute journey to Grantley Adams International Airport.
Prices from $14,000 to $28,000 per week excluding VAT.
- Airport Transfers
- Oxford Private Travel Concierge Service
- Dedicated service from the villa staff
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
The Small print
- A security deposit is required for this property
- There is a minimum stay of 2 weeks at Christmas and New Year