What we love
The location of Villa Pearl is just perfect. Quiet and secluded, yet just 5 minutes away from the beach and all of the amenities in St Tropez.
This wonderfully stylish villa is in a privileged position hidden away among the vineyards yet on the edge of the village of Saint-Tropez and just a five-minute walk to the beach. There is a stunning living room with fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen, TV lounge, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, balcony, covered terrace and pool. There is also one-bedroom staff accommodation on site.
General Information: Located next to the Gassin Provence, just off the road leading to Nice and the Route des Plages. The living space of Villa Pearl is 400m2 and sits on a piece of land of 4000m2. The Villa has 3 living areas inside along with Terraces on the first floor and on the ground floor, a veranda and pool area running along the length of the house.
2 x Double bedrooms with ensuite downstairs
1 x Master bedroom with ensuite
2 x Double bedrooms with a family bathroom.
Large French doors opening onto the garden/pool area running along the length of the house.
- Daily Housekeepers
- Private chef
LocationNice Airport: 1.5 hours drive / St Tropez Le Mole Airport : 25 Minutes drive
Prices from €21,000 to €41,000 per week
- Oxford Private Travel Concierge Service
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry services (not including dry cleaning)
- Champagne reception
- Cost of pool heating
- Towels, dressing gowns & slippers
- Use of WiFi
- Molton Brown Bath and Body Products
- Airport Transfers
- Food and drink
- Car hire/ chauffeured vehicle
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
The Small print
- A security/damage deposit is required
- Staff accommodation on site
- Rates exclude local tax
- Two Week minimum stay between 12th July and 16th August