What we love
An elegant, sea-side villa with terraced lounge areas and a swimming-pool that overlooks the beach of Mikros Soros located only ten minutes away from the town of Antiparos.
Fitzgerald lies in a scarcely inhabited area on Antiparos in the most luxurious setting. A 10 minute drive from Antiparos town and within walking distance to some of the most secluded small sandy beaches on the Island this is a great family home from home for everyone to enjoy.
Designed specifically so take advantage of the uninterrupted views of the seascape this clean lined Villa is built in three levels to exploit all available space. Stone-paved terraces wrap around the house, allowing for various outdoor spots. The terraces offer different views of the landscape and are fully equipped for outdoor living, there is a comfortable pergola-shaded lounge, an open sky sitting area and an inviting swimming pool with views to the Aegean. The adjacent dining area is great for entertaining and can seat a large group.
The interior is bright and airy with tall windows. The décor is modern with a rustic twist with tones of beige and white, with discrete accents of blue echoing the colours of the sea and sky.
- Spacious living room and dining area
- Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and Guest WC
- 1 Master Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private veranda
- 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and an extra bed in each room
- 1 Single bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Playroom area with cozy terrace
- Pergola-shaded outdoor dining and sitting area
- Swimming pool
- Daily cleaning
- Change of linen twice a week
Additional services can be arranged and charged as extra, such as:
- Private chef
- Personal trainer
LocationA 10 minute boat ride from Paros Port
Prices from €8,500 to €14,750 per week
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above