What we love
The marble flooring and stylish furnishings within this stately home all contribute to the elegant opulence of Santa Lucia, as it sits handsomely over the vast private estate with a glorious panorama of this fantastic part of Central Italy.
Santa Lucia an example of flawless restoration maintaining all of the class and elegance of yesteryear, whilst perched on this enviable spot on the hills. This house is the absolute height of elegance. The interior is filled with strong pillars, arched entrances, extravagant wallpaper and furniture that each tells a story.
The ground floor is made up of a spacious sitting room, formal dining room and fully equipped kitchen, it is a fantastic entertaining area no matter the size or type of group you are travelling with. It must not be forgotten that whichever window or doorway you look out of, or whichever terrace and balcony you stand on; the views are mind blowing and are exaggerated by the Mediterranean climate that the area enjoys.
The upper floor is where the accommodation is, with 2 spectacular king size double bedrooms and one double bedroom boasting a four poster bed, each with huge en suite bathrooms, the designers have kept this property exceptionally classy and the epitome of timeless deluxe.
Outside the villa is pristinely kept lawn space and delightful botany that you can only appreciate as you look at the stunning landscape or the imposing building that is a thing of beauty in itself.
- Two king-size double bedrooms, each with a spacious en-suite bathroom
- One large double bedroom with four poster bed and spacious en-suite bathroom
- Sitting room
- Armchairs and sofa with parasol on the terrace in front of the living room
- Dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate furnished terrace for breakfast located just outside the kitchen
- Laundry room with other amenities
- Outside dining area
- Large outside space
- Luxury heated infinity pool
- Sun-beds, tables and parasols available around the pool
UmbriaPerugia Airport: 40 minutes by car
Prices from €4,400 to €8,900 per week
- Maid Service
- Bed & linen changes
- Final cleaning
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Oxford Private Travel Concierge Service
- Any other item not specifically mentioned