What we love
A property with a definite wow factor, inside and out! The views are phenomenal and the location is just perfect - we cannot speak highly enough of Argentario
Set high on the hills of Argentario peninsula, with views over the crescent shaped La Feniglia, Villa Argentario has utterly stunning views that go on for miles and miles.
The main villa consists of five double bedrooms with five en-suite bathrooms, two sitting rooms with home theatre TV systems, a dining room with a large window from which you can see the owners' vineyard, the swimming pool and garden. There is an outside dining area that seats 12 people right beside the pool, so take in the breath taking views from your lounger or your spot at dinner!
The interior is cosy, homely and very authentic, exuding rustic Italian charm, this said, it doesn't lose an ounce of pure luxury and class. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, and a highlight of ours is the terrace that overlooks the pool, gardens and vast landscape and ocean expanse - absolute bliss.
The property is very strategically located - just a short drive to Porto Ercole, with its myriad of fashionable shops and restaurants, with Argentario just 15 minutes away by car and the wonderful Rome just an hour and half drive - ideal for that special day trip.
- The gym, walls made of natural stone and the floor in wood, with equipment by technogym, a sauna, a bathroom and TV. The view from the giant window looks onto the forest.
- The covered terrace has a dining table for twelve with a 180° view looking out towards the lagoon and the sea for at least a hundred miles!
- The first floor has large hand made terracotta tiles that together with the natural beige wooden beams give a wonderfully warm atmosphere.
- The brand new kitchen with all the most modern equipment is also covered in natural wood.
- The dining room seats twelve and is large and very comfortable with a huge picture window onto an incredible view of the pool, vineyard, the bay and the hills.
- Each of the 7 bedrooms has is own particular hand painted headboard in green, brown, blue, orange and twin colours giving a very special atmosphere to each room.
- Daily Maid service
The below services can be added at an additional cost:
Prices from €7,800 to €14,500 per week
- Welcome champagne cocktail
- Welcome grocery shopping
- Change of bedlinen and towels twice a week
- Daily Maid service
- Linen and towels
- Free access to the vegetable garden for the collection of seasonal vegetable
- Oxford Private Travel pre departure concierge
- Airport Transfers
- Food and drink
- Any other item not specifically mentioned