What we love
Wow! One of the most prestigious houses on the island, it′s hard to know what stands out about this property as it′s just breathtaking...it has it all. Location, views, private coastline, huge tropical gardens, gorgeous accommodation - even incredible works of art throughout the vast gardens - a stay here would be the holiday of a lifetime.
This exclusive and secluded property is situated on a magnificent cliff with direct access to the open sea. The property is located adjacent to the bay of Cala Mastella and near to the picturesque village of San Carlos with its charming farm and red country surroundings. Some of Ibizas best secluded beaches are just a few minutes drive along a quiet coastal country road.
This classy traditional style Finca which has 4 en-suite bedrooms built on two level is overlooking the infinity pool and the open sea. Large windows maximize the full frontal sea view and the lush tropical garden view towards the back. The ground floor includes a large living room with an open fireplace and two en-suite bedrooms accessing the gardens and pool. Upstairs is a guest room and the large Master bedroom with a spacious terrace and balcony overlooking the infinity pool and the entire beautiful bay.
There are two guest Villas, each with two rooms.
2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
This villa has a charming living room with fireplace, a dining room with an open kitchen, and two spacious en suite bedrooms with sliding glass doors access to the outside terraces.
The grounds of these villas feature a tropical garden with two small lakes with waterfalls, a tea house in a fishing pond and wooden bridges crossing over rippling brooks streaming by tropical garden patios.
- Hospitality Team
- Private chef
- Villa Assistant
- Villa Manager
- Use of Mastercraft 220CX Boat with skipper
- Swimming lessons
- Yacht charter
- In-villa massage and beauty therapy
- Pilates and yoga private instructors
- Childcare arrangements
- DJ lessons
- Go karting
- Golf lessons
- Horse riding
- Personal Private Trainer
- Scuba diving
- Tennis lessons
LocationIbiza (IBZ): 35 mins / 35km
June and September - from €75,000 per week
July and August - from €100,000 to €125,000 per week
- Oxford Private Travel Concierge Service
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the villa staff
- Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
- Airport transfers
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Gourmet dinner on six nights
- Handheld diving jetsSnorkelingCanoeingWind surfingFishingSpearfishingWaterski/wakeboarding
- Airport Transfers
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
The Small print
- A security/damage deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking