What we love
The beauty, privacy and style of North Island puts it high up in a league of its own. It's easily one of the most breath-taking places on the planet and best of all you feel like it's all just for you.
The Seychelles are regarded as one of the most beautiful and diverse group of islands in the world and North Island is easily the most effulgent. There are 4 dazzling white beaches, which are fringed by swaying palm trees and washed by the clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean. The vibe is chic and relaxed; this is bare foot luxury at its very best.
There are just 11 private villas which all come with their own host who will take care of your every need during your stay. Each villa is decorated in stylish 'island style' with quirky touches such as shell braided curtains across the WC. The villas at 450 square metres are large, spacious and come with mod cons such as full sized Apple Macs in the study, which also doubles up as a second bedroom for families travelling with children. The master suite has a large ocean facing king bed and the en-suite open air bathroom, is equipped with an inside and outside shower, large sunken tubs and massage bed. Outside you can relax and dine in your own private open air lounge and dining space or lay in the cabana by the plunge pool. Best of all you are just a short wander done through the garden which leads you onto the most spectacular beach.
There are no menus and no rules when it comes to dining on North. On arrival you will have a personal consultation with the chef who will cook you whatever your heart (and tummy!) desires. During our stay we enjoyed a delicious candle lit dinner on the beach, with just the stars and the sound of the ocean to distract us!
All meals, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and cocktails are included. The only limit is your imagination. Early evening be sure to head over to West Beach where you can sample one of the exquisite cocktails ad watch the sunset.
Our Top Tip: Be sure to spend some time with the sommelier who will guide you though the impressive wine cellar!
You can enjoy as much or as little during your stay on North Island. Your stay is 100% tailored around you. The island boasts a Padi certified dive school and all scuba diving courses, activities and snorkelling in and around North and Silhouette island dive sites are included. As is; Deep sea fishing charters, sunset cruises, guided island walks, mountain biking, and kayaking. There is also a fully equipped gym, a library and business centre. Best of all North Island is home to one of the most stunning swimming pools that we have ever had the pleasure of relaxing in! The spa on North meet with all guests to personally tailor any treatments they require and it boasts breath taking views across the ocean.
Kids on North will be spoilt rotten! Although there is no specific kids club in place, younger guests will be entertained with all manner of activities, and can relax and play in a safe and mesmerising environment. Arrival onto North is by helicopter; connections are made via Mahe International airport and take just 15 minutes.
North Island is located in the Seychelles 17 miles north west of Mahe IslandMahe (SEZ)
- Local Government tax. In the event of a change in local tax or the introduction of additional taxes, these rates will be adjusted accordingly
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks plus cocktails (with the exception of high end premium wines and champagnes on the reserve list)
- All Scuba Diving courses, scuba diving activities and snorkeling in and around the North Island & Silhouette dive sites
- All activities including sea kayaking, mountain bikes, sunset cruises, guided walks and fully equipped gymnasium on and around North Island
- Shore based fishing on North Island and half day fishing trips
- The use of one “North Island Buggy” per villa for the duration of your stay
- In-villa wireless Internet connection and business centre Internet connection in the library.
- Helicopter transfers between Mahé and North Island
- Drinks on the reserve list
- Full day deep sea fishing trips
- Telephone calls
- All spa treatments
- Boutique Purchases