With Christmas just weeks away, spirits are soaring in the Oxford Private Travel office. To celebrate the countdown to this year's festivities, we're buying and delivering a Christmas tree to anyone booking a holiday from 21st November until the 17th December.
Of course, if you'd prefer us to make a charitable donation on your behalf (or if you live outside the UK) we'll happily do that in lieu of delivering a tree: the choice is yours.
For more information or to discuss arranging a holiday please call us on +44 1993 899 430 or click here for more contact options.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion running for all bookings confirmed and deposit paid between 21 November -17 December 2017.
- Includes delivery to UK mainland only. Excludes Highlands and Northern Ireland.
- The delivery service is made on a weekday only. (Supplements for weekend / evening delivery)
- Tree orders need to be made by 21 December.
- Offer available for trees up to 5ft. A supplement may be paid for a larger tree.
- Two types of tree can be chosen – Norway Spruce (traditional look) or Normann Firr (non-drop).
- Alternatively, a charity donation can be made on the clients behalf to the charity of their choice to the same value of the tree.