© Ferme de Moudon, Les Gets, French Alps
We know that there's far more to a perfect holiday than booking a flight, packing a case and turning up at the airport. From every-day practical details to those little extras that make all the difference and create a magical holiday, we find ourselves often anticipating a requirement before it's even requested.
We understand the stresses of travelling with families and will do all we can to ensure you don't return feeling like you need another holiday! From high chairs and cots, specific dietary requirements and high-quality, dependable nannies and babysitters, let us take care of things for you. After all, we know that if the kids are happy, so are the parents.
We love nothing more than to be challenged with a request - from an elaborate cocktail party by the pool for 200 people, to an intimate beach wedding, we have an address book bulging with tried and trusted suppliers, and will use our excellent local knowledge to make it happen.
From a day-bed at the legendary Club 55 in St Tropez, a personal shopping guide in the Souks in Marrakesh or a table to watch the sunset at Cafe del Mar in Ibiza, just let us know what would make your holiday perfect.
Our pre-arrival concierge service is free of charge to you as an Oxford Private Travel client.
Here is an idea of some of the services available:
- Private Airport Transfers: arrive in luxury vehicles and with bottled water and refreshments on board. Alternatively we can organise hire cars or a 'follow me' service to get you to your villa.
- Return flights: 1st class, Business class, Club class, Economy or low cost airlines can be arranged by our flights team.
- Private Jet: chartered jets from your closest airport direct to your destination.
- Helicopter transfers: direct to your villa, yacht or island, or the nearest heliport.
- Private Chefs - We can organise a full time chef, catering for a specific event, or even if you'd prefer a self-catering holiday but would like a chef for one or two nights to give you a night off, this can easily be arranged. We will also arrange a Pre-Arrival Menu Consultation to discuss particular likes and dislikes and to request any specialist food items, wines or spirits.
- Travelling with children: Fully qualified and experienced nannies can be booked to look after your children throughout your stay on a full time or flexible basis. Babysitters can be arranged for evenings out, and we will also organise any children's equipment required, from cots to buggies.
- Self-catering holidays - although you may want the flexibility of self-catering, you also probably don't want to waste your holiday in the supermarket! We can organise for your fridge to be filled with your favourite foods prior to your arrival, or we can arrange restaurant bookings for evenings out.
- Beauty Therapy/ exercise : Enjoy a massage or beauty treatment in the comfort of your villa - in your room or by the pool, or even a personal trainer, yoga or pilates instructor.
- Activities - from bike hire, waterports, horse-riding...the only limit is your imagination!
Any other requests? We love a challenge, so please get in touch!